Villa Kula is passionate about property.
Renovating houses, luxury yacht refits & property flipping has been a successful vocation of the VK Directors for over 2 decades.
When it comes to presenting a property for sale, Villa Kula’s astute designers innately know what’s required to set the scene and transform a house into a welcoming, beautiful home.
Selling a property (and most likely your most valuable asset) is both exciting and overwhelming.
Property owners often find it difficult to be objective about how best to market their house to the right buyer, which can result in a drawn out and disappointing sale.
The aim of professional property styling is to significantly drive up the sale price and sell a property in the fastest possible time frame.
In this highly competitive market, properties rarely sell based on the bricks and mortar value alone, but rather sell by virtue of the lifestyle they are conveying.
First impressions absolutely count. Research shows that a prospective buyer can love or loathe a property within the first 30 seconds.
From the moment a buyer walks into a home, they have to feel emotionally engaged. They have to imagine themselves living there and being a part of this lifestyle.
Sparkle & Shine
Using select furniture & décor from their extensive collections as well as sourcing unique hard to finds pieces from trusted sources Villa Kula furnish & style individual properties in an aesthetic that compliments the existing architectural features and works to bring out the very best elements in the home.
Villa Kula’s scope of services includes furnishing & styling:
- Vacant properties (creating personality & sense of charm to cold empty properties, where all buyers can see is lack lustre & flaws)
- New build residential developments (making sense of open plan spaces, defining rooms & creating warmth)
- Occupied properties including decluttering & paring back (sometimes less is more!)
- Styling & preparing properties for open homes, evening viewings & valuations (Lesson No. 1 Evoke all the senses)
- Furnishing & styling selected rooms or areas within a property (Choose a feature room or space and make it sensational – i.e. outdoor entertaining area, master bedroom, babies nursery. A buyer can fall in love with a single aspect of the home. Make at least one feature stand out and count.)
Once a service used exclusively by developers, property styling is fast becoming an essential part of selling a property for maximum profit.